THE ULTIMATE APP FOR EMS EDUCATION
Streamlined student evaluations.
Timesaving internship scheduling.
EMCE is for everyone
No matter your role, our simple and intuitive software allows you to work quickly and report accurately, so you can focus on what's most important.
- Set up your organization in minutes
- Easily onboard faculty and students
- Customize program requirements
- Track student progress via real-time reports
- Flexible scheduling and attendance tracking
- Allow students to create their own schedules, assign them manually, or let students choose from your premade schedule
- Student clinicals are time and location-stamped for easy and accurate reporting
- Share schedules with other programs and clinical or field locations
- Enter student evaluations or quickly approve student-entered evals from your todo list
- Create “Sim Sessions” to allow multiple evaluators to evaluate multiple students in one patient care scenario
- Quick bulk entry and bulk approval
- Enter the skills you’ve performed and patients you’ve seen into a reliable mobile app that works offline and doesn’t lose your data
- Track your progress in real-time
- Create a free EMCE account to review shift documentation and evaluate students after clinical or field shifts
- Or, if you don’t want or need an EMCE account, simply sign off with a digital signature on a student’s device
- EMS service and hospital staff can view schedules you share with them with or without an EMCE account
- CoAEMSP site visitors can audit program compliance with clear, easily exportable reports
Start using EMCE today!
EMCE is free to use by instructors and preceptors.
Students may use the free app to join a cohort and evaluate skill performance in lab. In order to use scheduling and advanced reporting features, visit the Shop (in the web app) to purchase EMCE Pro.Please contact us for estimates or invoice-first purchasing.
All free features plus Scheduling and Advanced Reporting. Prices are in US dollars.